Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...Swimsuit & Olives


12 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

What a doll! She is so stinking cute. I am so jelous that she is outside in a swimsuit..not us we are bundled up in coats and gloves to go and play in the backyard! It is supposed to warm up this weekend and I am SO excited!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to give her a big squeeze in like two weeks!

Britney said...

Oh my gosh, when I scrolled down so see the "olive" picture...I instantly thought "Jess and Becky"...she's an Alder!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Check out that darn cut swimsuit!! I am jealous you have more than 4 stores to shop for em'!!! BTW you look great in the reflection on the patio window. She is our GIRL! OLIVES!!! yum yum

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Who needs words when you have pictures like that!

Momzoo said...

what a cutie! Swimsuit in April...I am jealous!!

-KJ said...

I love her suit! Where did you get it?

mjs ashworth said...

KJ I got Sav's suit at Old Navy

Kathy J said...

She is a cutie. I love the pig tails.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

sooooo adorable! Don't you just look at her everyday and think "HOW LUCKY TO BE HER MOM!" She is a cutie for sure!

Alexis Blackner said...

She is going to be a little KNOCK OUT!

Jason+Lindi said...

Love the suit. I hope to see it at OCC this year!