I hope you all had a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I had such a wonderful day, Mat and Savoy made it {PERFECT!} Mat made breakfast AND dinner what a treat! Mat got up with Savoy so I could sleep in, he let me take long nap, we went on a walk at the park, and he EVEN changed all the diapers!! I know, I know I am the luckiest girl in the world! Here are some pictures from the day, enjoy...

Me and Savoy before church! I am so glad I get to be her
MOM she is the best! I love her so much!

Savoy at the park, chasing the birds,
and going on a walk with Daddy


Mat gave me the most {BEAUTIFUL} Gerbers for Mother's day,
they are so pretty they almost look fake. Savoy kept saying "flower peas"
so I finally gave in and let her have one, here are some pics with savs and the Flower.

I leave to Utah tomorrow so this will be my last post for awhile, I can't wait to see everybody!
Happy blogging and I will be back soon! Luvs, Jes
Monday, May 12, 2008
Posted by mjs ashworth at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
SO cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
She is such a doll! That book for Mothers Day turned out so cute! You did such a good job. Can't wait to see you and Sav!
Such cute mommy/daughter photos! Love your dress. Glad Mat made the day so special, and I hope you have a blast in Utah!
What fun pictures! I'm glad you had a happy day. We will see you tomorrow.
Fun day! Aren't husbands the best?! Glad you get to go with your mom!
And yes, your dress is very cute, I'm going to need a pull length picture!
Cute pictures! Happy Mothers Day!!! Maybe I'll run into you here. OK, we probably won't, but at least you picked a good week. The weather is supposed to be fabulous!
congrats on #2 being on the way! maybe this one will look like YOU! ;) none of mine look like me, all like their daddio. hope you had a great mom's day, enjoy the chilly ut weather {my mil just text me that it's snowing in the mtns!}. congrats again you guys!
What a beautiful mother and daughter!! You look great and she is so cute. I am glad you had a great day...
Look how good you look? Are you getting skinnier pregnant!! Sweet sweet davoy (an mat and the gerbers!!! I missed you by 1 day!!! When are you getting back? Its not like I am satlking you or anything...just missing you and my hair! ha ha ha
I meant Savoy, I am so bad with spelling when I am hurrying!
Yeah!! Your pregnant! That's so great! Having two is way better than having one...at least I think so. Three is awesome too. Mother's day is the best isn't it? Your pics are darling!
oh by the way...I would love to do the 10k in July. I hope I can find more time to keep training. Lately it's been so hit and miss!
Post a Comment