Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

{HoPpY}

Today Sav got her "HoPPy" out and told me she was taking him on a shoulder ride like Daddy does. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. And of course my camera is never more than a step away, I snapped these cute pics!




10 comments:

Mandy said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!

Kathy J said...

cute hair!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

such a sweetie! I hope she gets feeling better...those 'cold noses' are the worst.

Jason+Lindi said...

Love it!

Britney said...

How cute is her hair? SO CUTE!

Brooke said...

Those are cute pictures! Her eyes sure say alot!

Matt and Abby said...

She is so cute and has the best personality! I love that little girly!!!

Rachel and Eric said...

She is seriously the cutest little girl i think I have ever seen--are you getting nervous that your little boy won't be as cute? i mean seriously, it's going to be hard to top...

Cami said...

Too cute. I love pictures like these. We went private send me your email.
mrogersgirl@gmail.com

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I LOVE it when they copy our good things!!! Cute hair-how are you doing it?!