Well here it is, my big pregnant self at 34 weeks.
I really don't think
me
or
the
baby
can
get
any
BigGeR...
I went to the Doctor yesterday and she said if I had not had him by Dec. 9th she would start me that day...
YiPPeE!!
There
is
a
light
at
the
end
of
the
tunnel.
I am so excited and ready to be done, but so nervous at the same time. I hope I can handle 2 kids!!

13 comments:
It won't feel like it while you're enduring it, but it will go by fast and you'll feel that way when it's done. You'll do great with two kids!! You & Mat will love it and so will Savoy.
Baby Cole! Yea I'm so exited! Way to bare it all girl! Hold on tight, 2 kids are going to take you for heck of a ride! Love you guys!
LOOK at your cute belly! You are not even close to huge ya dork! I can't believe you're almost done...You'll be a great Mommy of two.
Ohhhhh Myyyyy! Keep up the good work...you are almost there!
Oh wow girl! You sure look GOOD, I can't believe the young man is almost going to be here...how exciting! 2 kids is great haven't you seen me!!!
You are So NOT even big. I think you look so good. I am getting so excited for you. You will totally be able to handle 2 kids, it just might take a few months. :) It sure did for me.
You in the home stretch! Hang in there! You are looking good!
Ok, the cutest prego ever!!!! I can't wait to see what this little boy looks like.
Your belly is so cute! Mine was never so perfectly shaped as yours.
You chose a NAME!!! Yeah!! I cant wqait to meet the little man. He is already adorable.. how could he NOT be?
Baby Cole? Love it! About the belly, your are brave! (though not really cause you look GREAT!!) Can't wait to see the little guy!!
You look great--you are getting so close! Is it just me, or does it seem like your pregnancy went by super fast? (haha-I'm sure it's just me =) Hope all continues to go well & can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
Not a stretch mark...sick!
Post a Comment