Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Thursday, February 12, 2009

{LOVE}

For Family night this week we had a night of {LOVE}. It started off with PINK heart shaped pancakes for dinner...
YUMMM
Then I cut hearts out of colored paper and wrote everyone's names on them, and we drew or wrote what we love about eachother. We hung them up on our pantry door so everytime we look at them we can remember how {LOVED} we are.


And the last part was the best, we each got to choose something we {LOVE}


I chose a magazine and a Diet coke! {LOVE} a little Hollywood smut and a CRB!

Savoy {LOVES} m&m's, or anything chocolate for that matter!


Mat wanted me to make peanut butter bars. he {LOVES} PB!
And Cole well he just hung out in his cute hat. while we all {LOVED} on him.
It was a fun Family night, and now we are all in the {LOVING} Valentines Day spirit!!

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Now that's a good family night!! I heard about that fish tank. Awesome! If I would have been there I would definitely had chosen a chocolate milk shake. Loved the cute post! Can't wait to see you guys!

Britney said...

How creative are YOU???!!!!

What great idea's...I think I will have to steal them all :)

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

What a fun FHE! Happy valentines day to you guys. LOVE YOU.

Megan said...

way fun!!! I want you PB bar recipe ;)!!

Savanna said...

What cute ideas! You are such a cute Mom. Happy Valentines! :)

Matt and Abby said...

oh look at you being the greatest mom ever!! Happy Valentines day!

michelle said...

Hey, so I read your blog all the time, I figured you should have mine, so it's fair. I miss seeing you guys, we need to get together and play.
Michelle
www.superheroesandprincess.blogspot.com

Kelli said...

you guys are cute. tell mat happy belated bday. i remembered a couple days ago that it was on the 1st.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

what a fun holiday celebration!! Such cute ideas

TexasTwinsTwice said...

oh, and LOVE that little pic of Cole at the end--that is about as cute as it gets!!!!

Jessica said...

Cute Pictures! I also am a sucker for Hollywood smut once in awhile:)