Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

{ Stuff }

Nothing too exciting has been going on around here, just the usual fun summer stuff. So beware this post is pretty lame, but hey I needed an update...
Cole has started crawling and that is a whole new adventure. He cruises everywhere, and is not content unless he is on the go. That has kept us busy, making sure no scorpions or chocking hazards are in his way. So far so good! He also has started pulling up on the furniture, and standing up in his crib....


Last night for FHE we decided to go to the community pond and feed the ducks. Savoy was so excited and kept reminding us we were just feeding the ducks not the "gooses". I think she is still traumatized from her previous encounter with the unruly "gooses". On our way thru the parking lot to the pond we heard the wonderful song of the ice cream man playing, you better believe I grabbed my cash and made a MAD dash for the ice cream truck. I am a sucker for ICE CREAM ANYTHING. Of course Sav chose the messiest BLUE popsicle available. I enjoyed a root beer float pop, and Mat has a Fudge bomb pop. poor little Cole had nothing to suck on but the straps of his stroller...

I just Love it when Savoy wants to hold Cole. This is the sweetest thing ever to me and it totally melts my heart! I think they are the cutest kids ever!! It's so fun that they can play together.
The other night Mat was feeding Cole some dinner, and some how this was the end result... Maybe we should give Dad a new job, Ok not really, Cole grabbed the spoon and flung the beautiful ORANGE carrots everywhere. We were all laughing so hard and knew we must capture this "Kodak moment"!!


This morning we set out to the waterpark anticipating tons of water, and sun fun. When we arrived we were disappointed to find the waterpark would not be opening until 1200. TWO hours later. With high hopes and lightly crushed hearts we headed to the splash pad, only to find a nice little sign that read...

SPLASH PAD CLOSED FOR REPAIR

Nice, just what we wanted to see. At this point Sav was in tears because all she wanted was a little water, and a little fun in the sun. In AZ you wouldn't think that would be asking too much?!? After being totally let down we headed to the back yard and filled the pool up and enjoyed a WHOLE 30 minutes of fun!! Needless to say it has been a long day...

11 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

Jes- we totally headed to the splash pad today and found that same stupid sign. London was so disappointed :( Hope to see you soon. T

Matt and Abby said...

Love all of the pictures!

The4DeVore said...

Jes. Hi, remember me? My name is Heather, you may know me as Heather Higley. its DeVore now. We have been friends since 3rd grade. Wtf? Just Kiddin.

Call me, you! I saw Grammy Bright at Wally World yesterday. I yelled that across the parking lot. to my suprise she totally knew me and my name! lol, must have been from all the trouble we got into, I'm your partner-in-crime, how could she forget my name?

I miss you! Savs is getting SO big! And your Cole...haven't even met him yet! When you comin' home? I miss you tons, so could you just fly home to go to Robintino's for lunch with me? lol.

Call me, we gotta talk.
Love ya.

Sally said...

Cute! I love Sav holding Cole. What a good big sister! PS...so glad i was to lazy to head to the waterpark this morning.

Brooke said...

So excited to see you guys!!

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

They are so adorable! So next time the pool's closed-call me-you guys can swim here...but I don't have a big red bucket. :-)

Kelli said...

cole looks like his daddio. what little cuties.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You little man is SOOO BIG!!! You just had him? savoy is a beauty as always!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Hey Jes- Are you going to be around next Satruday the 29th (before 3pm)...my hair needs some serious blonde!!!? We are planning on coming down Friday evening (the 28th) for a work d-backs game on Saturday. I can even come Friday LATE if you want...let me know either way!!!

Emily said...

Been out of the blogging world for a while. Love your posts. I think I would have burst into tears too if I were Sav.
P.S. Where did you get your swimsuit? LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Are you expecting again?? If so CONGRATS!! How the heck have you been?? We should try to get together with Becky when your here and do lunch!!