Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

... Hunting...Baking...Growing...

Mat drew out for Bull Elk this year in Wyoming, My Dad bought Sav some camo and some orange so she could be a little hunter like daddy. I think they are the 2 cutest hunters I have EVER seen!! Sav and I have been trying to keep busy, the other day we made all kinds of Sugar Cookies. We made bones, big hearts, little hearts, snowflakes, & stars. It was a messy fun time. She loves helping me bake!!
Oh my, I am getting bigger everyday... This is me at 21 weeks
GROWING GROWING GROWING





7 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so cute, Ilove pregnant bellys.

Unknown said...

I dont know why it put my name as insulation but this is Haylee.

Britney said...

Uuummmm, you look so good. I SERIOUSLY look like I'm due any day. People ask me "when are you due", thinking it's in the next month...but NO! So congrats to you! :)

When do you guys move?

Matt and Abby said...

you are a darling little prego girl! and I just love that hat!

Tarisa said...

Good pictures! People don't understand what it took to get that picture do they?

Rachel and Eric said...

Cute little pregnant girl. I never look that good when i'm not pregnant. And that post made me want to make sugar cookies right this instant.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

you look so DANG cute and good!