Canon is 2 months old ALREADY! He is such a little sweetheart! I took him to the Dr. last week, he is growing fast. He had to get 3 shots, it just broke my heart! Here are some pix from the last few days.
Who does he look like?
I can't tell but I think he is a cutie!
His eyes are DARK DARK blue,
and his hair is dark brown
He loves to sit in his boppy and stare at the lights. He loves the bouncer when the vibrate is on, in fact I think he would prefer to sleep in it better than in his bed. He also is loving the swing which is awesome for me! I can finally get something done!!!!!!!!!
2 MONTH STATS:
Weight: 12.12 (79%) he is almost DOUBLE in size!!
Height: 22.5 inches (21%)
Head: 35%

4 comments:
He is so cute! You have the cutest kids!
He's such a sweet little man. His smiles are soo cute with his little dimples
oooh my little Rhett is a bouncy chair sleeping boy. My last 3 kids have not slept anywhere else!!! Why invest in cribs right?!! he is a cutie!
Just don't give him shots! Then your heart doesn't have to break;-)
He's adorable though! Don't know who he looks like? He's definitely a chunker!
Post a Comment