We have spent a few days a week at the pool this summer, and since it's pouring rain outside, I thought this was a perfect post to remember the fun SUNNY days we have had! I can't believe summer is over, it seems like it has flown by...
"Mom is today Pool day?"
At the first of summer I didn't know what I was going to do with Cole. He was braver than his skills, but hated being in a floaty thing. I had to sit at the edge of the pool and hold on to his suit the whole time we were there. One day I decided to try Sav's arm floaties on him... BRILLIANT he has been a happy little fish ever since, even if his floaties are pink!!!
Sav in the "big" pool with her kick board
Cole doing a little "tune in Tokyo"!
Can's just chillin' pool side
It was our favorite when the "dads" would come out to the pool! Mat is such a good Dad and loves playing in the pool with the kids!
Sav even got brave enough to go off the diving board!!!
We spent a lot of swim time with these 2 buddies.
Sav even got brave enough to go off the diving board!!!
We spent a lot of swim time with these 2 buddies. How fun to have cousins close!
Hopefully we can squeeze in one or TWO pool days before the summer is really over!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment