Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Thursday, June 16, 2011

{ For Now }

I am so behind on blogging, our hard drive crashed on our computer, so here is some of what we have been up to in the past few weeks!

Hopefully our computer will be up and running soon so I can catch up on the past few months!!


We have been busy playing cowboy and cowgirl!






Miniture golfing...
The kids LOVED it, we need to go again soon!










On the off chance that the sun is out

we quickly run outside to play!

nicely together....


We have made a few trips to get shave ice...






We have had a blast with "pee camp"...




this little boy has got it!!

POTTY POWER!



We have made a few trips to the pool

all but one of them has been surrendered to the rain

it's the middle of June, but whatever!






We have been busy and having a blast!

We are hoping summer weather gets here soon!

and if not

PEACE OUT UTAH

next up

ARIZONA!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

thank you. its about time. potty power!

Cassie and Mason Green said...

If your going to Arizona, I'm coming with you!
I love the potty power picture! Your going to need to teach me your tricks..im kind of dreading it!