Last week my Dad and Mom, Dann and Brooke, Bens and Rachel, and Mat and I headed down to Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo. It was so much fun, and it was a nice much needed break from the kids!
We stayed at the Wynn, it is so beautiful, and was decorated so fun for Christmas! We ate yummy food, and everyone enjoyed dessert and the best dessert places! (Max brenner and Serendipity)
The rodeo was great, it really is the rodeo of all rodeos! Mitt Romney was there one night, and he got a standing O! Man, I wish he was our Pres!
We spent hours shopping at Cowboy Christmas, they have the neatest stuff!
Mostly I just enjoyed hanging with my cutest hubby, and amazing Family!
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
{ NFR 2012 }
Posted by mjs ashworth at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment