Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Saturday, September 6, 2014

{ Girls Trip to San Diego }

Seriously one of the greatest long weekends of my life! Gram, Mom, Abby, Brooke, Tarisa and I went to San Diego for a much overdue {7 years to be exact} girls trip. 

We stayed at a hotel downtown, right on the water. The weather was perfect, and we had the best time just doing nothing, eating and taking lots of "selfies"! 

We hung out by the pool from 9am until 5pm relaxing, reading, eating nachos poolside, and just visiting without interruption.

We went to the beach {pacific,mission&coronado} it was amazing, I even did a little body surfing. Beach high light was finding a sand dollar!! 

We shopped at the outlets, ate Mexican for just about every meal, and enjoyed a run down along the ocean! 

Had a great time! I feel relaxed,recharged, and ready to be a great Mom and wife again!! 











0 comments: