YAY! That is so exciting. Little boys are so fun. It's nice to have one of each. They balance one another out. :)
YAY!! I am so excited for you! Boys are the best!!
woo hoo! how fun for you guys! and ps- I TOTALLY guessed it was gonna be a boy... :)
I can't wait for a baby boy!! I have lots of BokBok practice with boys!
Congrats! We need a picture of the tummy!
Oh ya BABY!! I am so excited for you guys!!
that's exciting!! boys are fun.
Names????Yay for the boy...one of each very fun
Ah yeah! A little boy. That's really exciting.
Congrats! I love little boys. They are so fun. We had fun the other night. Let's do it again soon.
CONGRATS!!! THATS WAY EXCITING. DO YOU HAVE ANY NAMES?????
Oh congratulations--how fun! =)
okay, i was just reading on your mom's blog--WHAT A CUTIE SHE IS!! She seems like such a fun lady--and too young to be an empty nester mom. =) Just wanted to tell ya (though i'm sure you already know =)
oh so i guess he was just being a shy little guy a few weeks ago huh? so happy for you!
I am SO excited for you!
AAAAAAHHHHHH!! We LOVE boys around here!!! What names do you like?
Yeah!! That's awesome! Congratulations! Boys are fun!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
YAY! That is so exciting. Little boys are so fun. It's nice to have one of each. They balance one another out. :)
YAY!! I am so excited for you! Boys are the best!!
woo hoo! how fun for you guys! and ps- I TOTALLY guessed it was gonna be a boy... :)
I can't wait for a baby boy!! I have lots of BokBok practice with boys!
Congrats! We need a picture of the tummy!
Oh ya BABY!! I am so excited for you guys!!
that's exciting!! boys are fun.
Names????
Yay for the boy...one of each very fun
Ah yeah! A little boy. That's really exciting.
Congrats! I love little boys. They are so fun. We had fun the other night. Let's do it again soon.
CONGRATS!!! THATS WAY EXCITING. DO YOU HAVE ANY NAMES?????
Oh congratulations--how fun! =)
okay, i was just reading on your mom's blog--WHAT A CUTIE SHE IS!! She seems like such a fun lady--and too young to be an empty nester mom. =) Just wanted to tell ya (though i'm sure you already know =)
oh so i guess he was just being a shy little guy a few weeks ago huh? so happy for you!
I am SO excited for you!
AAAAAAHHHHHH!! We LOVE boys around here!!! What names do you like?
Yeah!! That's awesome! Congratulations! Boys are fun!
Post a Comment