Hey, congrats on the BOY!!! They are so much fun! and does Abby live in Syracuse? I thought I might have seen her the other day! Small world...and I can say it a million times, Savoy is going to be a heart breaker. SO CUTE!
I don't think I've seen a bad picture of Savoy ever! Not bad as in bad...you know what i mean! I still remember her down in Cabo. Once a doll always a doll! I'm excited to see what little boy Ashworth is going to look like!
K-I have a few things to say. One, I'm excited that you're having a boy! I feel like he'll be super cute and have a great name. Two, Savoy is so dang cute that I just worry sometimes the me and Eric will have the ugly ducklings of the family.
Yeah...a boy! One of each..you are so lucky! Boys are the best..of course thats all I know, but I love it! I feel like I know Savoy's personality so well just from the pictures...she is darling!
11 comments:
Savoy gets cuter every day!! Can't wait till tomorrow!
Hey, congrats on the BOY!!! They are so much fun! and does Abby live in Syracuse? I thought I might have seen her the other day! Small world...and I can say it a million times, Savoy is going to be a heart breaker. SO CUTE!
oh she's growing up so fast! Those eye of hers are GORGEOUS!
Oh savy girl, what a doll!
I don't think I've seen a bad picture of Savoy ever! Not bad as in bad...you know what i mean! I still remember her down in Cabo. Once a doll always a doll! I'm excited to see what little boy Ashworth is going to look like!
I love when you take us back in time with pictures. They grow up SO fast!
K-I have a few things to say. One, I'm excited that you're having a boy! I feel like he'll be super cute and have a great name. Two, Savoy is so dang cute that I just worry sometimes the me and Eric will have the ugly ducklings of the family.
Yeah...a boy! One of each..you are so lucky! Boys are the best..of course thats all I know, but I love it! I feel like I know Savoy's personality so well just from the pictures...she is darling!
Look at those eyes.. wow!
Hooray for the boy! So much fun!!!
HI FRIEND!! I SAW YOU ON GOOD THINGS UTAH TODAY, YOU LOOKED SO CUTE AND SO DID YOUR SISTERS. COME BY MODIFI AND SEE ME. STILL THERE LINZ
Post a Comment