Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bowling.Binkie.and a Scooter

Every Saturday I like to try to get out and do something fun as a Family. A few weeks ago we took Sav bowling for the first time. She had a blast. She didn't even care if she hit any pins. It was so fun to watch her. If you have never seen toddler bowling shoes it's a must... they are {ADORABLE!}











Savoy was a TOTAL binkie baby. She loved that thing. Since she was 18 months she has only been able to have it at nap and night. She would ASK to take a nap and ASK to go to bed so she could have her binkie. Well we decided it was time to get rid of the darn thing. I told Savoy if she threw her binkie in the garbage she could get a scooter.(her friend has one and she wanted one SO bad) For about 3 nights we talked about it, and she was sure she wanted a scooter, but when bedtime came around she decided she wanted a binkie more. Then one evening she said "I'm a big girl, I need to throw my binkie in the garbage, and get a scooter." We took her binkies out to the garbage can on the curb and off it went in the garbage truck.
And now she has a SCOOTER!!


This was about a month ago and every night she says " I don't want my scooter anymore, take it back to wally world." I gently remind her that it's great and she threw all her binkies away and the garbage man took them...
Needless to say she doesn't ASK to go to bed anymore


3 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

LOVE the pictures on the scooter. Sav is such a doll and I miss her!

Britney said...

I am laughing! This cracks me up.

Ava is a big time binki girl too, and I must admit, I LOVE the binki. I know the time has come to say good-bye, but I'm going to wait a couple more months :)

Marielle Carlisle said...

Yeah! Scooter power to the rescue. We'll have to try and bring the scooters to the park on the same day.