Mat getting all his gear on
Cole just chillaxin'
Sav, crappy picture but its the best of all of the ones I took
Me, it was a windy, dusty, dirty oh so fun day!
Mat going off a jumpThis past Saturday we all went to the track to watch the boys ride. It was so fun to watch them get all ready in their gear. Savoy, Cole, and I sat in the bleachers and watched them go around and around. Savoy loved watching Daddy go over the "jumps".
The morning went smoothly, but then after they watered the track both Jon and Shoop crashed. Shoop broke his collarbone and had a mild concussion, and Jon also got a concussion and had to spend the night in the hospital. NO FUN! They are both doing great now and can't wait to get back on the track.
I keep telling Mat he needs to be so careful. We had a fun time watching them and taking pictures. Hopefully next time will be adventurous in a different kind of accident free way!
Mat LOVES his bike, and I am so glad he has such a fun hobby and that he can get away from it all and do! Plus he looks dang hot in all his riding gear.


2 comments:
I am glad that Mat made it safe! I also love Cole's little outfit I have one just like it waiting for our little guy!
Check out your cleavage! ha ha ha just kiddin'
How come you did not get the pictures of the guys crashing!!! jsut kidding again!!
it is the real deal, I am glad you got to go check it out--see what makes him tick!
Love your man in a mortocycle outfit!
Post a Comment