Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{ Summer pool days, a visit, piggy toes, & cute kids }

We are loving SUMMER at our house! We have spent so much time at the pool, and the splash pad. And if you know me you know there is no place I would rather be then the SUN and WATER! Thankfully the kids love it as much as I do!!

Sav and I getting ready for the first water park visit of the summer



On Memorial Day we went to Mat's sister Melissa's for some swimming and a BBQ. It was so much fun. Savoy loves being with her cousins, they always have a great time. It was so funny and I wish I would have got a picture, but we put Cole in the shallow in his bumbo and just let him float around, he loved it!!



I love this picture because it show just how much Cole loves Sav


Takin' a break



Just chillin' check out that WHITE skin!!

My Mom and Abby's little boy Brig cam down to visit this last week, it was wild and crazy but we had such a BLAST! We were so sad to see them go!



Sav and Brig feeding the ducks





and feeding the Geese, this was shortly before Savoy was attacked by them. It was an intense few minutes! She even has a few goose bites to show for it!!




Pa bought the kids these goggles for the trip. They loved them, but they sure looked goofy in them. Thanks Pa!



We went and saw the movie "UP". Sav loved it, Brig well not so much. But it was fun!


Brig, Mom, Savy



Riding the train




More train


Splash Pad


Pictures on the last day before they left:(


MMMMMMmmmmmm...


YUMMY chocolate cake!!
It was so fun to have them for a visit and hope they come back SOON!!




Cole found his piggy toes, and LOVE love LOVES them. He always has them in his mouth. We can be driving in the car and I can hear him sucking them, it is classic!!




Sav and Cole in matching Orange. OH I LOVE THESE CUTIES!!

Cole being cute and smiley as ALWAYS



I hope you enjoyed the SUPER lengthy picture OVERLOADED post, because I am sure it will be awhile before I can pull myself away from the fun in the sun to do another post!! I hope everyone is having a great summer!!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Rub it in Jes!! Looks like tons of fun! Brig and Sav look like they had fun together! I'm jealous of you always getting to go to the cool waterpark and splashpad so have fun for the both of us! I'll be looking forward to your next lengthy post with picture galore! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That was a great post! The pictures were so cute! Mom said it was a great time down there. That Cole boy and Savy in their orange was sooo cute.

Jason+Lindi said...

What fun, I loved all of the pictures! Are you coming to COLD Utah anytime soon? I love the orange, I think cole looks more and more like you and your family! Love it!!

Britney said...

This does look fun! I hope we can find a little swimming place (like Cherry Hill) that the kids and I can go too!

And the pictures are darling!

Cassie and Mason Green said...

such a cute post! I am also loving summer, hopefully cash will soon like it as much as i do! Your kids are adorable, I'd love to see ya next time your in town!

Matt and Abby said...

So fun! Brig had so much fun on his little trip with Bok Bok and you guys. He has talked about it everyday since he's been home!

Mrs. Nettles said...

Oh My. That Cole has changed so much!!! That last picture he looks JUST like you... but he looks just like Mat too... doesn't make any sense, I know. I Love the pic of Sav at the theater... priceless.

Savanna said...

SO CUTE!! I love all the pictures. Sav is so dang cute in her little shorts and flip flops, and Cole's little smile is adorable. That's fun that your Mom and nephew could come and play. I would LOVE to do lunch. You call me when you are in town.

Alexis Blackner said...

Ok, they are the cutest little ones ever!!! Boston has that same orange striped outfit Cole has on. GOOD TASTE!

The4DeVore said...

Jes! When did your kids grow up? Holy Smokes! Savs is about as cute as they get, and Cole...wow I want a boy after seeing his cute, fat face! I miss you! When are you coming home!?!?