Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Monday, May 25, 2009

{ 5 months, and 7 days }

ALREADY!?!






I can't believe Cole is already 5 months old. It amazes me how fast the time goes. It seriously seems like Savoy should be 5 months NOT Cole!


He is getting pretty tricky in his old age...


* Cole can sit up, all by himself

* For the last week he has slept through the night! (yeah!)

* He eats 6 oz, that might explain the chubbiness!!

*Still has a STRONG dislike for rice cereal

* Cole his such a cuddly baby, I love it

* He is very laid back, and goes with the flow. Such a good baby!

* Cole loves Savoy, he smiles so big whenever he hears her voice.



He also has a few nicknames they are...


*Cole Boy

*Bubba

*Cole Buddy

*Chubby Cubby

&

* Little Coco


We love our little Cole so much, and we are so happy he is part of our Family. Now if I could only get him and Sav to STOP growing up...



7 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Cole Buddy! He is super cute. I am excited for him to get some little cousins pretty soon.

Sav is the best! She is so much fun! Brig is way excited to come and see her.....and the dress is just cute as can be!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

OOOHHHhhhhh! He is such a cutie..and i think he is growing up faster than he should. can't wait to see ALL of you in 1 week! Get ready!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

oh they grow so fast!!

He's absolutely ADORABLE!!

I loved the pics of Savoy in her little dresses & dress-up clothes. so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is soo cute! I can't believe he is sitting up and most important sleeping through the night! We need to get our boys together, maybe Cole can teach Kaden a few things:)

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures of cubby! I miss him! the rain pictures are great too...little
Savy is so cute.

Karen and Joe said...

He is such a cute little chubber! I wish they would stop growing, but they don't listen!!

Love Family said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Looks like you need to have more, because you have such cute ones!!! =) and I love Savoy's dress up pictures! Gotta love anything hot pink!!