Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Aloha Tour 2009

We just got back from an awesome, much needed vacation to Maui, Hawaii. It was so nice to just relax, and get away from the stresses of the day to day. It was also so fun to be able to be with Family. We always have such a good time when we are all together. The last time we went on a family vacation was 2 years ago. Savoy was just 3 weeks old, Abby was pregnant with Porter, Dann and Brooke had barely been married a month, and Little T was a single college student. WOW how things have changed. I still had to bring my little baby, but it's baby # 2. Abby was pregnant again, but not with Porter this time. Dann and Brooke have a baby on the way, and Little T is MARRIED and a college GRADUATE!! Anyway... This post a really like 4 posts, with tons of pictures. It was so hard to choose what pictures to put on and what ones to leave out. Welcome to the Aloha Tour 2009...

We just arrived at our Hotel, The Fairmont, Kea Lani. And they greeted us with beautiful Lei's for the girls and beads for the guys. My mom and dad told us we were staying somewhere else, so we were shocked and excited when they pulled into the Kea Lani and told us to get our bags we are staying here!!!


You know you are in paradise when your Diet Coke comes with a FLOWER!!



Mat and I at breakfast on the first day, we are SO EXCITED!!




Big Beach was jut down the road form our hotel, and it supplied the boys with hours of big waves and fun.





Most of the time the waves won, and left the boys eating the sand!






This was one of the waves they caught!! Looks like so much fun!


Mat and I




My Dad was in heaven and he lived it up! He ordered virgin Pina Coladas and food by the pool EVERYDAY. Him and I even splurged and got a massage(not together). It was awesome. I was so relaxed and could hear the waves crashing in, and the little birds chirping... This is the life, I thought every second of everyday!!!







Mat and I on our Hotel room balcony


Everyone just soakin up the evening sun!

What a BEAUTIFUL sunset. Yes they were this beautiful every night!




The boys watching the surf, waiting for the waves to roll in just right. Don't they all look so dang HOT!! especially the 2 from left!!!??!!

The view from the hotel



Mat and I enjoying a little time poolside. It was so wonderful, they would bring around ice water, cold towels, and FRESH pineapple every so often. It was heavenly. Every where you looked it was lush tropical and beautiful!!


THERE'S MORE....

9 comments:

Love Family said...

I love love love HAWAII! I wish that was me who went!! =) But I am glad it was you!!...haha~ love all your pics! Looks like you definately had fun!

Jason+Lindi said...

What a great vacation! I am super jealous! The pictures are beautiful and you looks so relaxed! OH man, what fun!

Tarisa said...

GOOD TIMES! WHAT CAN I SAY MORE? Wasn't that a blast?!? It was sure fun being with you. If anybody knows how to vacation...it's you.

Brooke said...

You look so cute in all the pictures! That was such a fun trip that it's hard to put it in words. We had a blast being your roomies for the week!

Cami said...

OMG! We stayed there 3 years ago and I still dream about it. The best trip ever. Better then Paris in my opinion. That is awesome you got to do that with family! Your pictures took me back. I am feeling it! Can't wait to go again! We need together soon.

Anonymous said...

Dang!!! I wish I was there:) I'm way jealous. Good for you guys you deserve a great trip after having a baby. I'M just waiting for my trip now :)

Karen and Joe said...

So glad to hear about your trip! I'll have to live through your experience!! It will be a long time before i get a vaca like that! So glad you had the time of your life!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

yeah right you got massages sperate--you know you hang with your dad on the massage table wwapping gossip!! JUST KIDDIN; It looks PHENOMENAL!!!!

Matt and Abby said...

What a fun time! I think we need to do it again soon! Seriously a trip of a life time!