Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cole's Hawaiian adventure

Cole was such a good boy while we were on our trip. He did a lot of sleeping, and chillin in his stroller. I wish he was old enough to really enjoy and appreciate paradise, but I guess that just means we will have to go back when he is a little older!!!

The first night our hotel gave him some beads but he was passed out. We had to get a picture for memory sake.


Just reading by the pool!



So dang cute!




Am I tan yet???



Taking a little step in the ocean



Nothing is better then feeling the sand between your toes!!



2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh Goodness! I am dreaming of paradise now that I've seen your pics are read about the fun you had! Ok, and that picture of Cole "stepping" into the ocean? Killin' me! He is soooo cute!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I will go with you when you go back!