Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Monday, May 25, 2009

New Dress & Dress up

Mat's Mom, aka Grandma Joni, has a friend that went to Brazil and brought this dress back for Savoy. It was originally all white, and Grandma Joni added the orange ribbon in the collar, the sash, and even made a bow to match!!
Savoy looks so cute in it. I love how white makes kids look so fresh and clean!
Thanks Grandma Joni for JAZZIN' up this beautiful dress. We love it!





Savoy has been into dressin up lately, and the combo's that she comes up with crack me up!
Here is her latest look...





Notice the bib, a nice touch right?!?!
I love this kid, she keeps me smiling ALL day!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I here Sav has some visitors coming down soon!! It is so funny to listen to Brigs talk about coming down! He is SOOOO excited! Love the bib addition to the cute outfits!!

Momzoo said...

She reminds me of Kallie, she loved to dress up at that age too.