Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crazy 8



Better late than never...

On August 18th Cole turned 8 months! He is a big boy now!

Cole can:

*Crawl like a mad man, ALL over

*Play in the toilet, SO FUN!

*Pull up on the furniture and walk around

*Wave hello

*Give the best cuddle hugs!

*tear up books and magazines

*Eat rocks, or pretty much anything he can find on the ground


His Favorite foods are:

*Bananas

*Sweet Potato's

*Peach Puffs

*ROCKS


He loves to:

*Play Pat a cake

*play in his exersaucer

*Listen to Sav Sing

*Go on walks

*ride in the car

*make messes


I took him to the doctor on Monday, because he had an ear infection, and he is 20 fetchin' pounds!


CRAZY!


I guess Chubby Cubby is the perfect nickname for him!


We love our little Cubs!!

1 comments:

Tarisa said...

he so so handsome. I love that guy.