I am so far behind on blogging I don't even know where to start. Last week we were in Utah for a quick visit. As always we had a great time! It was such beautiful weather up there it was a SHOCK coming back to the HOT, like 106* ,HOT Phoenix weather.
While we were in Utah Grandma Joni went to the pumpkin patch and pick tons and tons of pumpkins to sale at her work. She let Sav pick out whatever one she wanted. She picked this white "ghost" pumpkin. She was so excited to set them up outside and talks about her cool white pumkin all the time.
Savvy girl is all SMILES!!
Also while in Utah my Mom made this super cute dress for Sav. She wore it on Sunday to church and just loved it! (sorry bad pic, camera phone)
She kept telling me "mom. look how cute I am" I had to agree I think she is a dolly! Savoy's hair is getting long enough for a pony tail now. She wants one everyday. I think its so cute, but it makes her look so grown up...

A week or so ago Little Cubs had a fall and ended up with a black eye. Poor little guy, I keep telling him growing up is painful. BUT HE JUST WONT STOP!!!
OUCH!!!!!!!!!
Every Tuesday we get together with our good friends the Harbeck's for Taco Tuesday. They have this great resturant by us that has 2 tacos for a $ on Tuesdays. Can't beat dinner for 4 for 5$!! Plus we get to hang out with our friends!!!
mmm...

A week or so ago Little Cubs had a fall and ended up with a black eye. Poor little guy, I keep telling him growing up is painful. BUT HE JUST WONT STOP!!!
OUCH!!!!!!!!!Every Tuesday we get together with our good friends the Harbeck's for Taco Tuesday. They have this great resturant by us that has 2 tacos for a $ on Tuesdays. Can't beat dinner for 4 for 5$!! Plus we get to hang out with our friends!!!
mmm...


5 comments:
Presley hates having her hair done! I am happy for you that Sav wants you to do a Ponytail for her.
And out of this recession comes a few good things like Taco TuesdaY!!
Who could ask for more..
Your babies are darling!
XoXo
That dress turned out darling on her. That picture with her by the pumpkins makes her look so old. She is getting so big. Love the pony tail! :)
I didn't know you had Taco Tuesday in AZ!! That is great. I hope you will be a regular at taco tuesday in Utah soon:)
ummmm...are your prego?!!!! AAAHHH!! That is a new counter on your blog!
As always I want to hitcha ride to Utah with you ALL the time, I have so much to do there! Looks liek F-u-N as always!!!
whoa, is that where you were this last Tuesday? You ditched park day for tacos!? I should've known.
Post a Comment