Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{{ LION KING }}

Last weekend I went down to Vegas on a girls trip with the Ashworth Girls. We shopped alot, ate tons of yummy food, and saw Lion King.
Lion King was amazing, all of the voices were so good, and the costumes were incredible!!! Little Simba was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I highly recommend seeing it!! I wish Sav would have been there, she would have LOVED it.
Thanks girls, it was so much fun!!
Melissa, we missed you!

3 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

LOVED Lion King! I saw it in LA before kids, but how much more enjoyable for you to go on a girls weekend away! fun fun!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

HOLY HECK!! I just learned that you moved to Utah!!!! WHAT?!! I have a bazillion questions like your house? I knew it was in the plans for eventually...I want all the FUN SCOOP! Email me!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

they had the cast and a song from the musical on dancing with the starts for lion king and I was blown out of the water!