Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Monday, February 8, 2010

{ So Random }

We have been busy around, doing exactly what I am not sure?!?
Here are some totally
RAnDoM
pictures of the past little while...



My little princess in her I Am A Child Of God Crown. she is in Sunbeams at church this year and she really really LOVES it! I have had to hide her crown so she doesn't want to wear it when we leave the house! What a Little Sweetheart!




I am sure I am a little bias because I am his Mother
BUT...
I just can't get enough of those beautiful BLUE eyes!


The other day Sav and I went to get Cole after his nap, and we laughed SO hard at his bed head. Sav siad " Thats real funny Mom, you better take a picture"! I guess bed head means it's Haircut time, and he got one the next day!
Our nameless little runt is growing everyday. The doctor says he is about 4 pounds. He is currently breech so hopefully he takes care of that REAL quick!! I love this ultr sound picture because it looks like his nose is smashed! Can't wait to get him here!!

6 comments:

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

So stinkin cute! Even the baby is already beautiful, I can't wait to see what he is going to look like. It will be here before you know it!

Matt and Abby said...

love all of them!

Momzoo said...

You may be bias, but I have to agree with you, Cole has beautiful eyes!

Cassie and Mason Green said...

oh boy... my breech baby turned into a c-section, Hope he does flip! Cole does have the bluest eyes!

Cami said...

So cute. I have to admit it made me a little sad to see the cutest picture of the baby. I wish I was still having my boy. Good Luck! I hope he turns for you.

Nikki said...

Your kids are super cute and cole has your pretty eyes! Camden started sunbeams and totally hates it's:( . So be glad she wants the hat.