On Tuesday I took Cole in for his 15 month well check. He is happy and healthy, despite his 7th ear infection!!
Height: 30.5 inches 24%
Weight: 23.1 pounds 33%
Head: 75%
It makes me laugh that he has such a big head! Just looking at him you would never know, but it is next to impossible to get a shirt over his head. It makes me smile every morning when I get him dressed!
Cole is such a happy boy, and he is a busy boy too! He loves to walk around outside, play with Sav, sing songs, read books.& he LOVES TO EAT!!!
Cole has learned some new words...
bite
thank you
binkie
ball
silkie (blanket)
sippie
gives the best kisses
can throw a mean temper tantrum, hard as I try no to laugh I just can't help it, if you have seen one you know why!!
We LOVE our little cubs, and hope his little brother is as sweet as he is!

5 comments:
He is so cute! I love his eyes. I can't believe you are so close to having another boy! Boys are so fun! you will love having two, so close together. They will be best buds.
I can't believe how much he has grown up. He is one cute boy. I was just thinking that you are so close to having your other baby. You guys just have the cutest kids. Mason still asks about you guys. We hope that you are enjoying Utah!
What a little stud. You can tell already that he's going to be hot.
love, love, love coley!
OK, his eyes are amazing!!!
And he's only 15 months...and you're doing this again?! You're also amazing!
So I had my appointment today, and my babe is breech... c-section for me :(
Hope you deliver soon! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!
Post a Comment