Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Sunday, March 28, 2010

{ 2 }

Canon is 2 weeks old today.
He is staying awake a little bit more during the day, and still sleeping really good at night.
He is such a sweet boy. He love to lay on my chest and cuddle, which I just can't get enough of. It seems like he is getting bigger, but he is still SO little.
I just LOVE the newborn stage, I wish he would stay this way longer. I love to hold him and just stare at his cuteness! I love his little diapers, and tiny clothes, I love the baby smell. I pretty much love it all.
I can't belive it has already been 2 weeks!

















5 comments:

Britney said...

I'm impressed you have pictures with his eyes open!

Such a sweetie!

Mrs. Nettles said...

Awwww. I hope you plan on having loads more cause you make some freekin cute kiddos.

Pretzel's World said...

It all goes by way too fast! McCall is already almost 4 months.. Canon is darling! Hope you are feeling great too!!
XoXO

Sally said...

he is precious! how fun! I'm lovin' the eyelash extensions too!

Jessica said...

He is adorable!! Congrats you guys!