Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Sunday, June 27, 2010

{ 18 }

Cole is 18 months! He is such a funny boy, and keeps us laughing non stop!


He is loving motorcycles and if you ask him what they say he says
"brup brup"! So stinkin cute!

Cole is talking tons now, and it's so fun trying to translate what he is saying! His favorite word is probably "NO". Gotta love it when they learn to talk!
Most of the time he is a happy boy, but when he is mad he definately let's you know it!


Cole loves balls, and books, and riding bikes. He is loving the pool, and loves to be outside.
He is such a little sweet heart! We took him to nursery for the first time last Sunday and he didn't make it the whole time... this week he did! YEAH for 18 months and YEAH for nursery!
We love you buddy!


Stats:
Weight: 23.6 (10%)
Height: 31.5 inches (15%)

2 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Love little Cole! He is so cute.

Emily said...

Yay! I'm all caught up. So good to see you tonight! Your family is so darling and I have to admit I am a tad jealous of the 3 under 3. I'd take it. :)