Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Friday, June 11, 2010

{ Canon's BIG Day }

On Sunday June 6 2010 Canon was blessed by his Daddy. Mat did an awesome job, and gave him such a sweet blessing. Canon was such a good boy all day, and looked like such a big boy in his blessing outfit. So stinkin' cute!

I can't believe how big he is already!




Grandma Joni gave him his blessing outfit, and Bok Bok made the blanket!

Thank goodness for fabulous Grandma's




All smiles!

Scratches courtesy of Cole



Our little Family

Sav Can & Cole

This is the best picture I could get of the 3 of them





Canon's Alder Cousins minus Porter

Canon.Sav.Cole.Brig.Tru.Bindi



The Men (or Boys)
Chris.Dann.Jake.Mat.Can.Pop.Gpa.Pa.Matt


Pa Bok & Canon




Canon Grandma Joni and Pop



It was such a special day. I am so thankful for all the people that were there, and those in spirit to share this great day with us.


1 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

What a sweet day for you and your family!