Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Friday, January 18, 2008

Hot Hubby!

OOO OOO OOO CHECK OUT THIS HOTTIE!



Mat got 2 new suits for Christmas, and this morning I made him take a picture. He was pretty resistant & said "I don't want you to take a picture because I know you will just put it on your blog" Boy does he know me well!!

I can't think of anything sexier than a man in a suit or "church clothes" and lucky me Mat has to wear them everyday but Saturday! I love you babe! & Dang you look good!

8 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Oh wow! You sure do look nice uncle Mat!

Momzoo said...

He is very handsome! I love a man in a dark suit! :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Lookin' sharp Mat! After Jim came home from his mission, he vowed to never wear a suit again. Unfortunately, he's a man of his word!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

He sounds like all the boys in my household NOT wanting to take pictures b/c i will put them on the blog-thus Sterling covering his face in the shower! ha ha ha TOO BAD! We got to show off our MEN! Funny thing-we got a new computer that takes pictures fromsites I look on and downloads them to a little screen on our computer and LO and BEHOLD one day there were all the ashworths flashing across all day! Do;t worry I changed the settings- i jsut had to take a double take when I realized it wasn't Dacie flashing on my screen!

Jason+Lindi said...

Jes you are so funny! I wish Jason had to wear suits more often!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

oh, just to give you a warning...we have a special post coming up that will be dedicated to Mat. Jim was excited for me to do it, and lets just say, it takes a lot for him to get excited about blogging. Stay tuned! =)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

it's a done deal. =)

Cami said...

I would have to agree! I love Micah in a suit. I got him a new one for christmas also. So Matt....next bishop?!? LOL!