Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The BIG Three Oh


Happy Birthday Babe!!
February 1,1978 the world was forever changed. Mathew Edward Ashworth was born!
I first met Mat when he was fresh off his mission, I can't believe he is already 30. I guess
they say time flies when your having fun!
Here are just s few of the many reasons why I love Mat...
* He is my Best Friend
*He is such a hard worker
*He would do ANYTHING to make me happy
*He is righteous, and stands up for what he believes in
*He is an amazing husband
*He is the BEST Dad in the world to Savoy
*He is a good kisser!
*He loves to serve other people
*He craves adventure
* He thinks he can cook
*He is older than me!!
*He is so good looking
*Mat is the man of my dreams

Mat, you make me so happy! I am so blessed to be your wife!

I love the way Savoy runs to you when you come home from work! You are such a great Daddy!Savoy is one lucky girl, and she knows it!

This is your Birthday last year, look how young you look! It's hard to believe another year has come and gone! Don't worry Hunny you are the HOTTEST 30 year old I have ever seen! Happy Birthday Babe! I love you so much and I wish we could be together on this special day!(mat is in Florida for work)

You are AMAZING, thanks for always being there for me and for loving me no matter what! Happy Birthday! Here's to 30 or 40 or 60 more Birthdays!!

Love you for LIFE!!!

XOXO Jes






8 comments:

Momzoo said...

Happy Birthday Mat, and don't stress, 30 isn't as bad as everybody says. That is when life really starts!

Jason+Lindi said...

Happy Birthday Mat!

Matt and Abby said...

Happy Birthday you old fart! Very nice tribute, I like it!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Happy B-day!! i know what creeky ol' 30 yr. old bones feels like too!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh what a sweet tribute! You guys are so cute together. Happy Birthday Mat! Being 30 is the best--no really! =)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Jessica- More like I need my HAIR done sooo bad-maybe that would relax me! ha ha ha

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Mat!! Why aren't we partying? Give us a call, we need to go out again!

Matt and Abby said...

Jes, you have been tagged, go to my blog to learn how to play!!