I always thought Sav looked more like Mat, but according to the look-alike meter that is not true! And I know it is very scientific and 100% accurate! Finally after all the debate the truth is out!!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is great, I think she looks more and more like you all the time!
I think she really looks a lot like Mat...but the beautiful part looks just like you! Really, I do think as she grow up she will look a lot like you. She is a lucky little girl to have two such gorgeous parents...and some dang good-looking grand-parents!
So I really want to do this-did it take long? I LOVE it!
oh--i think I thought she looked more like Mat--but this meter could be on to something! She's a cute mix of you both--What a neat idea! =)
Post a Comment