how cute!!! I love those piggy tails!
Happy day savy! you cute little thing!
oh she is soooo cute! Happy v-day guys!
ooohhh! thanks for the new pictures. I miss my liitle Savvy sooo much! She is such a cutie. I love the 'do'. Give her a squeeze for BokBok.
I LOVE her!! I wish her and Dacie lived closer! Hey, what kind of lotion do you stick in her hari to keep in curly in back?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
how cute!!! I love those piggy tails!
Happy day savy! you cute little thing!
oh she is soooo cute! Happy v-day guys!
ooohhh! thanks for the new pictures. I miss my liitle Savvy sooo much! She is such a cutie. I love the 'do'. Give her a squeeze for BokBok.
I LOVE her!! I wish her and Dacie lived closer! Hey, what kind of lotion do you stick in her hari to keep in curly in back?
Post a Comment