I am willing to bet that none of you ladies recieved something as amazing as I did On Valentines day!
Am I correct or did anyone else recieve a gold statue?
and...
Yes you read that right... It's offical I am "worlds greatest lover"!
Am I correct or did anyone else recieve a gold statue?
and...
Yes you read that right... It's offical I am "worlds greatest lover"!
Posted by mjs ashworth at 4:17 PM
6 comments:
Oh wow, we all have a lot to live up to. That is hilarious! You are one lucky girl to get a statue like that! GO MAT!!
I LOVE it-matt is on my favorites list now!
Yeah--you'd definitely win that bet! Mat is too funny!
I beg to differ!! J/K LOL! That is very cute Matt! Jes that needs to go on a shelf For all to see! We need to get together this weekend. Give me a call and we can plan!
that is a nightmare...ha ha no I am jealous. I need something like that to put on my mantle. ha ha
WOW. I never knew! Um, what can I say, good job Jes?!
Post a Comment