Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Monday, February 25, 2008

Day at the Zoo


On Saturday our buddies from Camp Verde came down and we took all the kids to the Wildlife Zoo in Surprise. We had such a good time! We miss our friends so much and LoVE it when we have the chance to get together. It only happens about once a month which stinks, but whenever we get together it's a guarenteed GREAT time! We are so lucky to have such great friends! The kids had a blast at the zoo, Savoy loved all the animals and would make the sounds of each animal we saw, so CutE!! It was fun for Savoy to be able to run around with all the kids.

8 comments:

Momzoo said...

One of the funnest(funnest, is that a word?) things about kids is re-discovering life through their eyes. Everything seems new when you are with a toddler!

Jason+Lindi said...

It looks like you had so much fun! What a good Mom!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I was trying to place all the kiddos with the parents...I don't think I did very well...good for Camp Verde representin'!!!! It looked like fun, is that worth the cost? Cute savoy!

Matt and Abby said...

Wow! I am so glad to hear that this zoo was better than our zoo adventure when I came to see you. Maybe we will have to his this one next time! You look cute in the pics.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

cool--it looks like you got pretty close to the animals. I've heard that zoo is better than PHX for that reason--would you agree?

Anonymous said...

Oh Jesi, you really are doing it...being a wonderful mom. Little Savs couldn't get any more adorable. I can't wait to see you in April!!!

Emily said...

Jes! I'm so glad you have a blog. I've been wondering how things are going...Savoy is so adorable! Next time you are up here we NEED to go to lunch.

Deatry Fam said...

Oh my heck!!! I can't believe you found my blog. How did you find it? I am so glad you did. It is so great to see you. Your family is just so cute. Your little girl is the cutest. I am so glad you found me so we can keep in touch. You look so cute.