Happy 27th Birthday to Myself!!
Mat took me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner(yearly tradition) then to a movie last night to celebrate my Birthday! We had to do it last night because Mat has a Scout thing tonight... We had so much fun! It has Been FOREVER since we have gone to a movie, I was in HEAVEN!
He woke me up this morning before he left to work, yes @ 7am. We opened presents, it was a great start to my 27th(AHHHHH) Birthday!
This morning I am going with my sis-in-law to get a pedicure, and then we are going to Cheesecake Factory for lunch....YUM YUM YUM!! I love, I mean L O V E Cheesecake!!
This is me and Sav on the 4th of July! I love her so much and I love being a Mom!

This is me and my 2 FAVORITE People in the world!... Mat & Savoy!
As I turn one year older and look back on being 26, it was WONDERFUL. I have been blessed with so many wonderful things, and have been blessed with great friends, & an amazing family.
I look forward to 27 being the best year yet!
P.S. I know it's lame I am giving myself a Birthday tribute, but i gotta say I love my Birthday, it is the BEST day of the year for me, so why not tell everyone about it?? Think what you want I think it's great!!

14 comments:
You wake up and open presents? Sounds like Christmas!!! Happy Birthday!!!
I want me some of those Texas Roadhouse rolls! Mmmmm.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY cos!
Hey Jess it is Whitney from phazes, KJ gave me your blog site. I loved seeing what you have been up to, your little girl is darling! I just love blogging, its great to see old buddies!!!
Hope all is going well...
Happy birthday to you!! Hope that you have a great day!
You are so cute! I hope you have a VERY Happy Birthday! I got your surprise in the mail today. Sorry it will be late. Love ya!
Happy Birthday!! I hope your day is EXTRA special, being that this is the very most important day of the year. I love you!!
Hey Jess it's Emma from Phazes, I found your page through whits page! It's great to read your blog and catch up! Sounds like you and your family are doing well! I've got a page too so you can catch up with me too! hamfamblog.blogspot! Hope to hear from you soon! Oh and I hope you have had a great Birthday!
Jes! Happy Birthday! I thought I would pay you a little tribute on your blog instead of mine...for one good reason...everybody looks at yours and not as many at mine!!! Well I love you. Let me tell you five things I think are great about you.
1- youre always fun to be around, and your smile makes me smile.
2- you are such a great mom to Savoy
3- You are such a wonderful friend to me and the rest of the fam, I know you would do anything for any of us even if it meant driving to Utah all night long.
4-I know you love our Savior and you serve him so well.
5-You have so many talents and gifts for me to learn from!
Happy day jes...I love ya.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jesica!! I'm GLAD you did a post about your b-day--how else would I know to wish you a happy day? I hope it was great (sounds like it was) and holy cow--you're as cute as can be--so don't ever think anything different. Life just gets better with age i say! =)
I'll tell you what I think is a great tribute to you...is you get 10 comments on your blog! all these people and many more love you..but none more than me! Happy day!
OK I am going to add to your tribute..you deserve a day to celebrate you. You are super easy to get along with.. I met you once and ever since then I started coming to you to do my hair, I feel like I am with a friend and we ware having an afternoon 'out'. You have such a FUN personality and say the funniest things ever. You are chic/cool, but also have an eternal perspective and righteousness. Hmmm. If I have only known you for a short time, I wonder what I am missing out on. Happy Birthday Jess-Enjoy the cheesecake!!! yummy! BTW-your Bad pictures would be my goal pictures-you look fab-yeehaw!
Alicia you are so sweet! I luv ya!
Where did the picture of you riding in the saddle go?
Happy birthday to you!! I'm glad that it was a good one! Sounds like it turned out perfect, I'm so happy for you. I'll have to have you over if I ever get around to making cheesecake- it's Joe's favorite too!
Post a Comment