Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Super Mega

I wanted to buy Savoy some more bubbles, we were out, and she loves going outside to blow, and chase the bubbles around. We were at Wal-mart(i know what your thinking) and came across the SUPER MEGA bubbles, and much to my dismay Mat talked me into getting them. So far they have been great besides the bottle of bubbles is 25 pounds and almost as big as Savoy, and the WAND well you will see...
Savoy trying to get them open so the fun can begin...Can you believe how BIG the bottle is?????There is the size of the normal BUBBLE wand...
Little Sav trying to blow some bubbles to chase, notice how hard she is blowing. Love those CHUBBY cheeks!

At last a few bubbles thanks to a BREEZE!!

Behold the GIANT wand!

It is such a nice day today, I am so happy we were able to get outside and have some FUN blowing bubbles, playing in the rocks, and doing some Savoy style summersaults! I love Arizona WINTERS!!!!

7 comments:

Momzoo said...

Ok, first of all, I have to say I am sooooo jealous!!!!! Look at the grass and blue sky, today was smoggy and yucky in good old Utah!

Savy is a cutie, I love the piggy tails. That bottle is so funny, I guess she will grow into it someday....haha!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

she is sooo cute & getting sooo big!! Got to love an Arizona winter--nothing like it! (unfortunately nuthin' like an AZ summer either =(

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Well, one thing for sure...you won't run out of bubbles again until Savvy goes to college!

Matt and Abby said...

So fun! Bubbles are the best, and I mean fetch I might need to pick myself up the MEGA bottle too! Savs is cute!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You are such a good momma-OK cute idea with the hair. Really...what lotion do you use to keep her curls in the back?LOVE BIG WANDS and bubbles so that Ryland can throw them all into my washing machine!

Jason+Lindi said...

I love those pictures! I was most surprised by the fact you got them at Wal-Mart!

Cami said...

K, we didn't end up getting together this last weekend. We need to make it happen. Savoy is getting so big. She is such a doll!