HELLO!!! How in the world did you find me? I am so glad you did!!! Your little gal is a dolly. She looks SO much like you! Did you see that Whitney has a blog too? It is Marc and Whitney Fish. Maybe THAT is how you found me! Anywho, I am glad to see your life is so great. I miss your laugh! Where in AZ are you?
so my twin kristi found your blog through a friend through a friend, etc! ;) anyways, just wanted to say hi to mat&his cute fam and i'm glad you are all doing so well here in the heat! if you ever wanna double...we're in mesa! Ükelli {payne} mullins *ps: if you wanna see our {private} blog, i sent an invite to mat's hotmail addy a few wks ago but didn't know if he still used it? i can send it to a diff addy...
4 comments:
What a nice little tribute to little Porter Boy! thank you..
HELLO!!! How in the world did you find me? I am so glad you did!!!
Your little gal is a dolly. She looks SO much like you!
Did you see that Whitney has a blog too? It is Marc and Whitney Fish. Maybe THAT is how you found me! Anywho, I am glad to see your life is so great. I miss your laugh!
Where in AZ are you?
what a cute boy!
so my twin kristi found your blog through a friend through a friend, etc! ;) anyways, just wanted to say hi to mat&his cute fam and i'm glad you are all doing so well here in the heat! if you ever wanna double...we're in mesa! Ükelli {payne} mullins *ps: if you wanna see our {private} blog, i sent an invite to mat's hotmail addy a few wks ago but didn't know if he still used it? i can send it to a diff addy...
Post a Comment