Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Tarisa!!

My youngest sister Tarisa was born today February 10th 21 years ago.
I love Tarisa because...
*She has a strong testimony, and is immoveable in her faith
*She is a friend to every one
*She always knows the right time to call
*Tarisa writes the best "thank you" Notes
*She is very thoughtful
*She streches twice daily!!
*She is a good example
*Tarisa is a wonderful sister and one of my best friends!

This is T on the 4th Of July 2 years ago(no the fireworks are not coming out of her head)

Tarisa and her husband Chris on their Wedding day. Isn't she a beautiful Bride?!?!!

Tarisa and Chris, I was so shocked you would ride around on this thing, I figured it must be true love!

Tarisa at the Salt Lake Temple in 2006

Happy Birthday Tarisa! I love you so much and I am so happy I am your sister! You are an amazing person. I admire your faith and dedication in all things. Even though you are my little sister I will always look up to you!

Happy 21st Sis!

Love, Jesi

4 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Happpy B-day gellow EFY gal!! Jes- I always thought monica was wrtiting your name wrong and I just realized I have been! I am so lame!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Jes, what a cute tribute to Belle. I had a hard time reading without crying...but, then you know me...I am a boob! It wa so thoughtful and we all laughed. The pictures were perfect! You need to teach me how to do older photos. You are an awesome sister. Don't forget to stretch!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jesi. Thank you. I wish it was all true. That really meant a lot, it's always good to know how somebody feels about you...especially when it's good. Also you better get working on your stretching because I will be doing the butterfly to the floor before long!:) I love you. Thanks for always looking out for me.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Happy B-day Jesica's sister. You guys are so cute!!