Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

We hope everyone had a very HAPPY EASTER!
We had a great day! Savoy loved what the Easter Bunny brought her,
and LOVED getting dressed up in her fancy Easter Dress that her
Grandma Joni made for her.(Thanks again Grandma Joni)
Savoy was so excited to see what was in her Easter Basket. She loved her new
flip flops and didn't want to take them off it was so funny. Mat even got her to say
"flip flop" HILARIOUS!!

Easter Dress

She wouldn't stand still so we couldn't get a great picture but she looked so PRETTY in her dress!!

Savvy and Daddy! They are BOTH so dang cute!!

Sav and Mama

Too bad we couldn't get a picture of us all together, my camera is fairly new I didn't know how to work the timer and we were running a bit behind schedule and didn't have time to figure it out, oh well maybe NEXT year!!

10 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

You all look so darn cute. I love savoys dress and you just look adorable! Looks like you guys had a very fun easter. Love ya

Matt and Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momzoo said...

What a pretty little dress! I think it is so fun to dress up little girls for easter!

Brooke said...

Savs is a little princess! I can't believe how big she is getting. You all look adorable in your "separate" photos!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OK so I ALWAYS am running late to church on Easter and I am ALWAYS trying to get some good pictures BEFORE church as they will be messy when we get home. I GIVE UP! ha ha Darling dress, can we hire gma joni? you should have written hot momma under your picture with sav!!! You are looking GREAT! Happy Easter Ashworths!

Rachel and Eric said...

Savoy looks like a little doll! And you look so good! I love your hair!

Jason+Lindi said...

So cute, you all look great!

Savanna said...

Cute pictures! I love your hair Jess. It's looks super cute. Savoy looks so darling in her easter dress. What a fun day.

Britney said...

Love the pictures. Savy really is TOO cute and I love that dress!

I know how you feel with no family picture...we rarely get one too. But I did finally figure out my timer, so maybe more will be coming? :)

Karen and Joe said...

FLip- flop! That's soo funny! Love it! She's soo cute!