Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Friday, March 14, 2008

Ready For the WHITE OUT?!?!?!

Hockey Players Phoenix is in RED
Mat and I Havin' a bLAST!
Me in an "offical" Coyotes Jersey
This past Hockey season Mat and I have been LuCKy enough to be able to go to
several games. We have had so much fun and we both really like
HoCkEY now.
Yes, it is just about as red neck as Nascar and we love that too!
and Motocross is a real fave!
(so what maybe we should live in a trailor?!?)
Anyway about the HoCkEY...
We have been able to sit right on the ice several times, next to
one of Mat's clients that really knows the game.
I wouldn't say we are HoCkEY EXpErtS but we enjoy going and love to watch the Phoenix Coyotes! (the fights are the best part!!)
Last night we went to the game against the Canucks, they are tied with the Coyotes
for FIRST yes FIRST place!! It was a very intense game, and the fans were crazy!
Also there was the BEST FIGHT EVER! 6 players were involved
I don't know if you have ever seen a HoCkEY fight... WOW they are insane, they throw off their gloves, throw their sticks and seriously throw some mean punches, and sometimes they pull
the jersey over the other players head so they can't
see
and just go to town on them! I know sounds pretty violent, but it really is fun
for the whole family! Ok so as I said before 6 players were involved in 1 fight 3 from each team!
It was the craziest thing I had ever seen! Everyone was standing up cheering and chanting
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!"
In the end the Coyotes pulled off the win 2-0!!
R R R RUUUUU!!!
Which means they are going to the playoffs also known as the "white out" here in PHOENIX everyone wears white I guess it's pretty cool! (in every sense of the word!)
I can't wait to go to the next game! If you ever get a chance to go to a HoCkEY
game WE highly reccomend it!!
Go Coyotes! R R R RUUUUU!!!
(Special thanks to Uncle Jon for watching Sav)

5 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Oh WOW, I never knew you were such a fan! But it looks like you guys had a great time. And you look very cute!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

We LOVE hockey games! We haven't been to one in years, but it was one of our first dates. so yeah--white trash & love the fights--fits us to a 'T' =) Glad you guys are enjoying yourselves!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

LOVE hockey games, last time we went I caught one of those things falling down from the blimp flying around..that never happens-it was tickets to another game...SWEET! Check YOU out ins a jersey-your hair looks mucho cut-o BTW! and since you are going total white trash I know a good trailor you can live in with your names already on it...well, really just Sav's. Yeah, everyone goes to the games for the fights!!!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Oh boy, I didn't know I raised a red neck! At least you are having fun with the one you love! Can't get any better than that!

Jason+Lindi said...

I could never love Hockey but I can totally se you getting into it!! I love it!