Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Friday, March 21, 2008


We finally got around to dyeing Easter Eggs this year. Savoy thought the eggs were balls so everytime she got hold of one she threw it, thankfully they were HARD boiled! We started out with 12 eggs and I think now we have 8. She had no clue what was going on, and she didn't think it was great fun at all. Maybe next year it will be more of what I invisioned it would be. Oh well, Mat and I and his friend Marc had the time of our lives!!

12 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

Looks like fun! Holidays are so much better having kids!

Becky P. said...

Love the Easter Eggs!! I wanted to dye eggs this year and jake said it wouldn't be any fun without kids but now i will tell him they have no idea whats going on anyways!! And im very impressed with the hockey post, you sure know ur stuff!!

Momzoo said...

Fun times!

Rachel and Eric said...

You're gonna have to teach me how to be a mom because I don't even know how to dye Easter eggs! And you can teach me how to find cute blog wallpaper while you're at it too!

Matt and Abby said...

Fun fun! Sav is just a cutie and I must say that my favorite pick is the one of the friend! What a crack up!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Aishling!(hey, this might be your next girl name idea?) I totally understnad about envisioning some grand happy Easter dying experience..it jsut never has the same magic when you were a kid as a mommy!

Britney said...

I do love dying Easter eggs too. Fun family activity.

It sounds like you have the same disease as me where you have a vision of how an event "should" go...but it never turns out that way! I need to learn to never have any expectations.

Happy Easter tomorrow!

Kelli said...

what a good mom you are, i didn't do any thing this year! our oldest's bday is today, the day before, she took all the glory! but hey, we did do a hunt so that counts, right?! ps: nate's die hard hockey, you're so not white-trash! unless we are too! haha!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

looks like fun times Jes I love you hair do!

-KJ said...

Are holidays ever what we expect when our little ones are, well, little? They would rather play with the wrapping paper or basket grass. Am I right or am I right.
You are too good to dye eggs. I am a lover of the plastic.
She is such a dolly.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mats head would make a pretty good egg savoy is so cute can't wait to see her.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

still looks like fun! Our girls didn't seem to 'GET' the holidays until they were 3. Now at age 4--they are CRAZY for all things holiday, and are counting down on the calendar for the next one. Just wait--it only gets better! =)