That is to funny. Savoy h/c looks so cute. We still are working on Taylors mullet it seriously takes for freakn ever. Any baby soon? My pregnancy is going good except for killer heartburn, and sciatic nerve pain, other than that good as gold.c
Ha ha ha ha-at first I thought it was Sav's drawing and that you were showing off your child prodigy! , then i looked closer-ha ha ha ha I LOVE Sav's haircut--I am too scared to try it on my own...your hired!
7 comments:
Wouldn't you just die if that was your kid's homework!? That is funny stuff!
LOL. I am so crackin up right now. Poor lady. Thats awesome. Thx for the laugh
That is great! Thanks for explaining it to me!! heheh
Ha ha!
Hey, will you email me your address? britneyericksen@gmail.com
Just doin Christmas cards... :)
That is to funny. Savoy h/c looks so cute. We still are working on Taylors mullet it seriously takes for freakn ever. Any baby soon? My pregnancy is going good except for killer heartburn, and sciatic nerve pain, other than that good as gold.c
Ha ha ha ha-at first I thought it was Sav's drawing and that you were showing off your child prodigy! , then i looked closer-ha ha ha ha
I LOVE Sav's haircut--I am too scared to try it on my own...your hired!
I have seen that before..SO funny! I never knew what it was supposed to be, so thanks for clearing that up!!! =)
Post a Comment