Okay.. first of all.. cutest house ever. Second of all, you guys are the cutest family I have ever seen. I will start on your order this week!
I LOVE Christmas lights! My kids won't let me turn off the Christmas tree lights...at all.
Way to go Mat! the lights look so awesome and I LOVE to share the christmas joy...with lights.
Way to go Mat! The light look great! Now if only we can stay home long enough to get our lights up!
Cute! I can hear Savoy say that, because that's what Ava says :)
Your house DOES look so festive! I'm jealous! Our house is too ghetto to put lights on at the moment! I keep waiting to hear when you're going to have little Cole--I'm getting so excited!
Your husband can be a good influence for my mr. scrooge. He won't put up lights for nothing! p.s. Savoy's hair is ADORABLE
Woo whoo!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Okay.. first of all.. cutest house ever. Second of all, you guys are the cutest family I have ever seen. I will start on your order this week!
I LOVE Christmas lights! My kids won't let me turn off the Christmas tree lights...at all.
Way to go Mat! the lights look so awesome and I LOVE to share the christmas joy...with lights.
Way to go Mat! The light look great! Now if only we can stay home long enough to get our lights up!
Cute! I can hear Savoy say that, because that's what Ava says :)
Your house DOES look so festive! I'm jealous! Our house is too ghetto to put lights on at the moment! I keep waiting to hear when you're going to have little Cole--I'm getting so excited!
Your husband can be a good influence for my mr. scrooge. He won't put up lights for nothing!
p.s. Savoy's hair is ADORABLE
Woo whoo!!
Post a Comment