Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She's 2!!!

On November 24th Savoy turned 2! I know I can't believe how fast time has flown by! Savoy has been such a blessing to our lives, and we love her so much. She makes us laugh everyday.
Savoy was born on Novemeber 24th 2006 at 11:43 am, (only 12 days late) in the Cottonwood AZ hospital. She weighed 7 lbs and was 19 3/4 inches long.
Here is Savoy on her 1st Birthday. She loved her cake.

This year for her Birthday we were in Utah for Thanksgiving and she had 2 parties.


The first party was with the Ashworth's and she was spoiled rotten. She helped Grandma Joni make her cupcakes and I swear ate more frosting then should be alotted in a lifetime, and LOVED every minute of it.
Look at ALL those cupcakes. YUMMY!!




The 2nd Party was with the Alder Family. My Mom and I made her a Foofa cake (yo gabba gabba). I think it looks kinda scary but Sav LOVED it. She got some great presents from everyone and LOVED opening the gifts and having ALL the attention. We ate pizza for dinner, opened presents, had cake, and even played "pin the FLOWER on Foofa". I think the party was a success!!
She loved everyone singing her Happy Birthday. It was so cute when my sister Tarisa called her the morning of her Birthday and said "Happy Birthday" she smiled from ear to ear and said "Happy Birthday Tarisa". Not sure she really grasped the concept. It was a great day and I can't believe I really have a two year old.
HERE ARE THE TOP 10 REASONS WE LOVE LOVE LOVE SAVOY
*She is SO sweet
*She gives the BEST hugs
*She is always asking "Mom you ok?"
*She loves to sing in the car with me
*She is always up for ice cream
*She says the cutest prayers
*Savoy is such a GOOD girl
*She loves to go to nursery and play with "the kids"
*She made all my dreams of becoming a Mother come true
*Savoy is the ultimate shopping Buddy
*She LOVES to take naps
*SHE IS OURS AND WE ARE SO LUCKY!!

11 comments:

Cami said...

WoW! I can't belevie it has been 2 years. What a cutie.

Matt and Abby said...

Happy Birthday Sav! It was so much fun to have you guys here for Sav's birthday. she is such a cutie!!

Mrs. Nettles said...

Happy Birthday Savvy!! We will have to celebrate soon!! Xoxo Tiffany and London

Mandy said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up! I can't get over it..

Savanna said...

She looks so grown up and so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. She'll be 4 before you know it. Looks like you have a great time with your families in Utah. I can't wait for a post about the little man. Hope all goes well!

Jason+Lindi said...

She has such a cute little face, I am excited to see the little man!! How much longer? I heard your Dr took back the induction date... yuck!

Nikki said...

Your little girl is so cute! Good luck with #2. Curt says hi!

Emily said...

You can tell I don't have kids but who the heck is FOOFIE? Way cute cake though whoever it is. Ha ha! But seriously Savoy is DARLING! Most newborns look a little funny and not like themselves...not Savoy! She came out perfect huh!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Not many kids get so many parties...I guess she'll just be spoiled forever!!! Oh well, it is sure fun to have you guys around for the special days!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

2 already? Holy cow she's growing up fast--and as cute as ever!

Britney said...

Happy Birthday to a cute little girl!

We need to get our little girls together to play...wouldn't that be fun? Maybe over Christmas?