The kids slept in until 8AM, I was shocked, Savoy doesn't do that on a normal day!! We had a great time opening presents and seeing what Santa brought!!
Santa brought Savoy this computer, but Cole wouldn't leave it alone. He was playing with it all morning!
Sav was excited to see that Santa brought her a computer, but she was most excited about the Karaoke Machine!
She spent the morning singing and dancing. So DANG cute!
Cole was happier climbing on his toys then playing with them. I don't know why that should surprise me, he climbs on everything!!

Mat was stoked about his new snowmobiling pants!
As was I about my ticket to the LION KING IN LAS VEGAS!!
The rest of the day was spent running around like chickens with our heads cut off. It was a great day, and we wouldn't have it any other way!!
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:
looks like you had a wonderful christmas!
Great Christmas! That is so funny that Cole and Savoy liked eachothers presents. Santa isn't always right:)
Can your kids come and talk with mine about sleeping in on Christmas morn!
Post a Comment