Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

{ Preg }


This picture was takem when I was 25 weeks along,
I will be 29 weeks on Saturday the 2nd.
I don't {LOVE} being pregnant,
but I do {LOVE} feeling the baby move.
He is an active little guy, Sav loves feeling the baby move.

I feel pretty good, but it is getting harder to sleep and harder to breathe. We are so excited to see what this little rascal looks like, and can't wait to have him as part of our family.
If only we could think of a name...
Any suggestions are welcome!!!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

That is a way cute picture Jes. You look gorgeous! I like the name Joshua....

Mrs. Nettles said...

Hey Jes--- you are a hot mama! I love that picture!! I hate trying to figure out the names... I have always loved Carson or Carter...maybe? Good luck with that! miss ya!

Matt and Abby said...

You look so stinking HOT in that picture! I am totally with brooke I love JOSHUA!!

michelle said...

you look so cute! I love your new hair color. Thats so fun to have another boy. They will be such close little buddies. I have loved having my boys so close.

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

You look gorgeous!!! And the Christmas pics are so great!!! The kids look so happy in their new pjs!!! Grady, Kimber, Asher, Radley and Ezra are on our list---we found out today we're gonna be blessed with a boy--I think we're going with Ezra (it's been my fav for like 6 years now)!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

IF you get any good suggestions let me know!!! You look FAB!

Britney said...

Ummm, you look awesome!

Are you starting to get uncomfortable? My pelvic bone is killing me (is that too much info?)

And guess what, I totally thought we were 30 weeks (last monday), until I got on my blog and my counter said 29 weeks...ah! I hate that!