Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanks & Giving

I know, I know this post is long overdue. I couldn't leave it out, even though I have NO pictures, because it was a fabulous Holiday!
This year we spent Thanksgiving in Arizona(Oh, we miss AZ so much!!) with Mat's side of the Family. It was so fun to be with everyone, and staying at Melissa's was perfect. She is an awesome host! We left Tuesday night with Jake and his cute wife Haylee at 9pm and arrived in AZ at 630 am all geared up for a good time, but not before a good nap!! After we were well rested (haha) The girls headed out to lunch and to do some last minute Preperations. That evening after the kids were in bed the cooking began. If you know Mats family you know they love to cook, gourmet style. So we were in for a long night!
The next morning, after a delicious breakfast, the boys headed out to play football. The girls however continued cooking, and setting tables.
Around 3 we ate a very delicious Turkey dinner. Everything was perfect. I however ate way too much of the goodness. That evening everyone went to a movie, mat and I stayed home with the kids and watched "Tinkerbelle" with Sav.
On Friday the boys went on a dirt bike ride to crown king. It was quite an adventure!! The girls went and got pedicures, oh I love pedi's! I was in heaven! It was so funny to see all 9 of us lined up with our toes being beautified! We had a great time realxing, and enjoying being together. That evening we had Family pictures, so we hurried back to the house to get our "PICTURE FACES" on. We all got ready together in Melissa's HUGE bathroom. Needless to the pictures were a success and we all looked fab!
Saturday we drove to Flagstaff to watch a nephew's bball game and then started the trek back to SLC in the snowy wintery weather, Arizona was in the 80's so it was definate winter shock.
We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving, we are so blessed to have such great Families, and the Gospel, and most importantly eachother!

0 comments: