CRUISIN"!!!
Oh my gosh...this is SO cute! He's so little!My Lia still isn't crawling...ha ha! So funny!
Oh boy I bet your hands are even more full now. :) He is so cute. I love when they are first learning to walk. It doesn't last too long though. Mine is trying to run everywhere now.
slow down!! Rhett is NOT even crawling yet and I think they are the same age! aaah!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...this is SO cute! He's so little!
My Lia still isn't crawling...ha ha! So funny!
Oh boy I bet your hands are even more full now. :) He is so cute. I love when they are first learning to walk. It doesn't last too long though. Mine is trying to run everywhere now.
slow down!! Rhett is NOT even crawling yet and I think they are the same age! aaah!
Post a Comment