Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{ Twenty 2011 Eleven }

Sav and Port all bundled up on the sled
The kids ringing in "their NEW YEAR" at 9pm!
With Fatboys!!

Such a lively group!
I am surprised we made it to midnight!!


We spent New Years Eve up at the Cabin.
It was bitter cold, but that didn't stop the kids from wanting to be outside in the freezing weather NON STOP.
They rode behind the snowmobiles in a sled, rode in the Ranger, and on the snowmobiles. I could barely stand to go out long enough to snap a picture. The kids are CRAZY!!
We did fireworks, ate yummy food, hot tubbed(it was so cold my hair turned to icicles and I didn't even put it under the water) played "SIGNS" my Dad was the best player! Watched the ball drop, wrote 2011 predictions, read 2010 predictions, and toasted in the new year with some "bubbly"!!
LOVE CABIN WEEKENDS!!
2011
we
are
so
excited
to
see
what
you
have
in
store
for
us!!

1 comments:

michelle said...

I love your kids cute masks!